CSU, Chico Office of Admissions New Student Inquiry Form

Page 1

Questions about citizenship?
Regardless of citizenship, any student who does not or will not have an F or J visa is a domestic student and should respond “No” to the question above.
Students studying with an F or J Visa are international students and should visit the international student inquiry page at https://www.csuchico.edu/iss/index.shtml. If you have questions regarding your citizenship, please call the Office of Admissions directly at 1-800-542-4426 or email us at  info@csuchico.edu
Program Information

Page 2

Contact Information

If you don't see your country here, select "Other"